jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

What is it you do when you first wake up?

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

What is it you do when you first wake up?

Do you have any habits that happen whether you are working or not?

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

The first thing I do before using the bathroom or showering is start a pot of coffee. That way it will be ready by the time I am done with my other morning  things.

3. securityproducts3 profile image41
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

Changes day to day. Monday through thursday, the first thing I do is turn off my alarm and take a hot shower to wake up. Friday - Sunday the first thing I do is take Advil.

4. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

My routine does not change on the weekends or holidays. I have to open my front door so my dog can go out and roll in the grass. My chickens come next, and I follow them, a distant third.

5. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

The first thing I do after the alarm goes off and I wake up is hit the "snooze" button.

6. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Get up and put the jug on for a cup of tea ! Then take our cups of tea back to bed for some time with my husband before he has to get ready for work !

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Every day is pretty much the same. Wake up anywhere from 7:30 to 8:30, sit up and gather my wits - pull up the covers on my side of the bed, as my husband sleeps later than I do. Gather my clean clothes and head for the shower.

8. freespiritdhippie profile image60
    freespiritdhippieposted 5 years ago

In the first 5-10 minutes after I wake up I stay in bed and cuddle with my pets for just a little bit longer. Then I stumble to the shower to start my day.

ThompsonPenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Pet cuddling is definitely of importance at the start of the day. My roommate seems to be stealing my cat, and thus I've had less kitty cuddles at night or in the morning sad

9. remaniki profile image82
    remanikiposted 5 years ago

Drink a liter of water as soon as I wake up at about 5.30 a.m. and then go for a two-kilometer walk. This refreshes me and keeps me going throughout the day, so I have to start everyday like this.

ThompsonPenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is a truely inpsiring morning routine! I should hope to acquire such healthy habits!

10. miyagi714 profile image38
    miyagi714posted 5 years ago

Check my phone! Email and texts are very important and are needed to communicate with the world.

working