jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What are the 5 most pressing issues on the minds of men today?

1. Born2care2001 profile image80
    Born2care2001posted 5 years ago

What are the 5 most pressing issues on the minds of men today?

Men today are faced with a barrage of problems, challenges, difficulties (I'll call them opportunities), both within and without, that affect all of us. Before we can solve any of them we must identify them, prioritize them, develop strategies for change and then go to work solving and implementing change. What, in your estimation are the top 5 areas with which we need to focus?

2. micadeolu profile image47
    micadeoluposted 5 years ago

In mine opinion I think it follows this order:
    1, Death
    2. Health
    3. Sex
    4. Knowledge acquisition and
    5. Ego

These are the five major issues that most people are faced with and are looking for ways of providing solution to them.

3. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I am not a man, however I have many men friends so based on what they don't tell me....

1. Sex
    2. Money
    3. Aging
    4. Fear of alone ness
    5. The world at large..causes, economy, politics

1. austinhealy profile image73
      austinhealyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am a man and by my standards, you hit the nail right on the head. Not necessarily in that order, but pretty close. I'm impressed ! smile

4. kallini2010 profile image83
    kallini2010posted 5 years ago

It is such a global question...

I think the first thing to solve is house maintenance.  We only ONE planet for all of us and we have to clean it up -

so the first and the foremost issue is our Environment.

You can pick the five top pressing issues in this category - I don't know what is the worst of what we have done, but we simply don't have time to continue living as if our way of life was not damaging.

And it would be a good thing if every day everybody would make a small decision and stick to it:

Can you pick a piece of garbage from the street and put it into a recycling bin?

Well, then just do it.

Every day.  That would make 365 pieces a year for just you. 
    What if a thousand people did the same?

We should start doing small things... and always take responsibility for our own actions. 

We all have only one home.

5. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Watching my son to age and become a well developed and happy human being I noticed he is struggling with his identity, with his selfworth, with finding employment that would satisfy his independence and interest, with finding his soulmate that would not betray him, he is looking for something...he is handsome, tall, healthy, fit and intelligent, he has everything and yet he feels he has nothing:)

1. Born2care2001 profile image80
      Born2care2001posted 5 years agoin reply to this

The men in my Building a Life That Matters work group are all distinct and unique. Almost all professionals, yet we have one thing in common...a void. The solution resides within. We spend so little time realizing our dreams.

working