jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are suggestions for health weight loss?

1. jlpark profile image84
    jlparkposted 5 years ago

What are suggestions for health weight loss?

I'm not doing the New Year's resolution thing - I tend to not do them, so I've considered this a 'lifestyle change".  I need to lose some weight. I've had a Roux-en-Y gastric bypass so have lost a large amount before, and put a little back on.  For fertility reasons, I need to lose at least a little of the 'regained' weight.  I'm eating well - salads, protein, few carbs, LSA sprinkled on meals, lots of water.....any suggestions?

2. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

Well outside of exercising, cut out all your sugars, sugar is the main precursor of fat. The more sugar in your body, the more fat your body can retain. Try cutting your salt as well, too much salt retains water. Eat low glycemic carbohydrates and being that your a nurse & most likely on your feet all day, take a diet pill/fat burner in the morning for added energy & cutting fat.

3. visionandfocus profile image70
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Get hold of a copy of Dr Joel Fuhrman's "Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss". The revised paperback version is under $10. It's the healthiest, most sensible, way to weight loss that I have come across. Good luck!

4. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 5 years ago

Read my hubs as I have many!  It would be difficult to put it all in this short answer form.

working