jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is anyone bashful anymore?

1. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 5 years ago

Is anyone bashful anymore?

Does everyone now boast about how fantastic they are.

2. profile image0
    Hockettrunsposted 5 years ago

Yes I am, but only in person. Online I can be quite the opposite

3. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I know several people who are quiet and reserved. I do not know if that makes them bashful. And no, not everyone thinks they are great and brags on it. I don't as I consider it to be very bad form to be bragging about yourself. I am sorry if that is the type of people you are exposed to all the time. That can be very wearing on a person.

4. JMAW profile image61
    JMAWposted 5 years ago

I feel shy answering this question... joke!

For sure people are bashful.  I think it depends on the circumstance and the energy of the day as well.

5. profile image0
    SandCastlesposted 5 years ago

Yes, I think some people are still bashful.

6. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 5 years ago

It is hard to find a bashful person nowadays. Half the folks I meet are boastful people.

7. profile image64
    Beaksposted 5 years ago

I am incredibly shy in person as are most of my family members. The difference between being shy as a child and shy as an adult is that as an adult, people treat you very rudely. They are outright nasty to you and go out of their way not to include you in things. They will accuse you of being stuck up and of being "weird." It never occurs to most adults that shyness isn't usually a thing that you grow out of. No one would treat a shy child that way, but as an adult, it's a normal part of every day.

working