jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are you doing to keep your resolution to lose weight this year?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

What are you doing to keep your resolution to lose weight this year?

2. StephSev108 profile image63
    StephSev108posted 4 years ago

I am using It Works! bodywraps and Greens. I have lost inches and weight with their products. The products are all natural and organic. I had my third child and it was difficult for me to lose the last few pounds. Now I have It Works!

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

I'm following a low carb diet. I've cut out potatoes, rice, pasta, and bread from my diet as well as junk food and sugar.

4. Eileen Goodall profile image86
    Eileen Goodallposted 4 years ago

I went on the 5-2 diet (explanation and recipes in my hubs) I did this more for the other benefits that it brings to my life than losing weight, but I have lost 3 stone, I no longer worry about what I eat, no guilt, no stress and I eat anything I want and my weight has stablized at a perfect weight that I'm happy with.

5. Phillbert profile image79
    Phillbertposted 4 years ago

Against my better judgement, I'm keeping a log of what I eat and do on my website. I've been doing pretty good until recently. It's at Phillipdrayerduncan.com if anyone wants to see.

6. Kathryn Stratford profile image87
    Kathryn Stratfordposted 4 years ago

I'm watching my portions, eating healthy snacks that are tasty, and drinking protein smoothies. I have been walking 5 times a week (30 minutes) on top of my fairly active life. Pretty soon I'm ramping it up a bit, so I can lose pounds a little faster before Summer. I'll workout my abs and arms to tone myself up, and watch my food intake a little closer.

7. georgialgal1984 profile image83
    georgialgal1984posted 4 years ago

I am exercising more and trying to get more sleep. I've realized how crucial they are in losing weight. Hope you have a wonderful night~