jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How many pounds or inches have you lost since the first of the year?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

How many pounds or inches have you lost since the first of the year?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7988767_f260.jpg

2. VirginiaLynne profile image98
    VirginiaLynneposted 4 years ago

I've lost about 8 lbs since the first of the year.  I've lost a total of 50 lbs since Sept. 2012 by first doing MyFitnessPal (20 lbs) then doing a maintenence diet for the rest of that year.  Next, I lost 22 lbs. by doing the Naturally Slim dieting program.  That ended in Nov. and I had reached my weight loss goal--to be at a normal BMI for my height.  After that time, I began to consider whether I would be able to get more in the middle of my BMI range rather than stay at the top (where I was in High School and before kids--I'm 52 now).  So I've lost 8 more pounds and I'm working on losing another 10 or so.  I've written about how these programs worked on some Hubs as well as some dieting tips.

1. Kathryn Stratford profile image90
      Kathryn Stratfordposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congrats, VirginiaLynne. That is a lot of work! I'm definitely going to check your hubs out.

3. Kathryn Stratford profile image90
    Kathryn Stratfordposted 4 years ago

I would say about 5-7 pounds. I only need to lose about 10 more pounds, so I'm doing well.

A full 7 pounds. I just double-checked. As far as inches (I just measured myself recently), I have lost about 5-6 inches throughout the different parts of my body (including 2 inches from my hips, and 1 1/2 inches from my waist). I am also more toned

4. german83 profile image66
    german83posted 4 years ago

I've lost aroun 16 punds since the beggining of the year thanks to a diet my girfriend ,a soon to be nutritionist, prepared for me. No big secrets, just eat what is necessary...

Congrats, German83! It is cool that your girlfriend is going to be a nutritionist, and that you lost 16 pounds. It is funny that sometimes dieting is a simpler process than some people make it out to be.

working