jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do the souls of dead people come back to visit their dear ones?

1. Kevin Peter profile image73
    Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago

Do the souls of dead people come back to visit their dear ones?

I have read some incidents of this type with proof. But I would like to know if you had a similar experience.

2. Renee Abbott profile image85
    Renee Abbottposted 4 years ago

Yes I have. I have had many cases of this since I have been little. The one though that made me laugh and clap, was when my late husband closed the french doors. I always kept them open, and one night they shut on their own in front of my eyes. What made me excited about this, is prior to his death, he spoke that this will be one of the first things he will try to do when he died. He succeeded.

We do not die, just our body. My brother came to my daughter during a time of pain for her. She never met him, and he aided her in a situation. These are just a couple of examples, for I decided to keep this short. Proof, yes I have had it since I been little. I have seen many spirits throughout my life.

3. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 4 years ago

I have had many experiences alone and in family groups. I love the times when many family members have witnessed the same paranormal activity together.
    I am thinking to write a hub on my experiences and may do so in the future.

4. the girls profile image78
    the girlsposted 4 years ago

My personal opinion to your question is yes. A close friend encountered similar incidents. I may have encountered the same but I haven't given so much thought about it.

5. johnr54 profile image41
    johnr54posted 4 years ago

I believe they do.  My husband passed away 3 years ago and has "visited" all of his family in many different ways.  Within a week after he passed, my teen age son felt him tap him on the shoulder.  My daughters heard him call their names and since he was a lover of the cardinal bird, we know that when we see a cardinal, he is watching over us.  We have a big extended family and all of them have been visited by cardinals too.

working