jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you think will matter you the most when you become 95 years old?

1. LensMan999 profile image52
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

What do you think will matter you the most when you become 95 years old?

It’s quite difficult to reach up to that age, but still imagine yourself reaching that age.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8122352_f260.jpg

2. jasonycc profile image78
    jasonyccposted 4 years ago

Ability to do what I have to do in the toilet on my own. I won't want to burden anyone else with that.

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 4 years ago

I don't see that 95 will be any different than any other year.  I'll probably be rehearsing more, getting prepared to launch my standup comedy career on my 100th birthday.

And yes, that is a real goal.  I figure a 100 year old standup comic...who can actually STAND UP...should have a real edge.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I figure, if I make it to 95 years of age, I'd be happy just to wake up every morning. My wife's grandfather is in his early 90s and he always says "At my age, any day when you're above ground is a good one."

5. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8124501_f260.jpg

Will I be able to play old timers ice hockey or will I have to hang up my skates. Skate or die!

6. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

The happiness and health of my kids and other family members will always matter most to me.  If I have grandchildren or great-grandchildren at that time then they'll be yet some more people whose health and happiness matters to me too.

7. WalterPoon profile image80
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

It all depends on my state of health. At 95 years, I would most probably be dead some 10-20 years earlier. What do you think will matter the most to a skeleton?

8. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

I don't think I will reach 95 but if I do, what matters to me will be my family and relations in the Philippines(my father and stepmom plus my brothers and their families and my sister). I just want to be with them. If possible I just want to be in good health when I get to 95.

working