What do you think you will never do in your life?

1. LensMan999 profile image51
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

What do you think you will never do in your life?

There are many things we have decided or fear not to do. What is the one connected with you?

2. Lavender Jade profile image82
    Lavender Jadeposted 4 years ago

Do a bungee jump.  I don't think I could ever do that, too high and too scary.

Although up until a while ago I would have said hold or touch a tarantula, but I was on holiday in America and we were at a crocodile park, we went to one of their shows and they picked me out, I had to hold out my hand and close my eyes they were going to put some scary animal in my hand, nothing bothers me at all, snakes okay, rats, okay, but spiders are my nightmare, when I opened my eyes and saw a huge tarantula on my hand I think my eyes almost popped out of my head, but it was okay, it felt quite warm and not at all what I expected, my son and husband were in the crowd and they thought I just might faint or scream! but I was okay, I think it was because I didn't have to think about it, it was there on my hand, it started to move up my arm and even that was okay.  Although I still would not pick up a spider at home, I am a little less scared, when I see one scuttling around the house now, I think, it is tiny, you held a tarantula.  Before I could not even look at them in a book.

Still a bungee jump isn't something that you just happen to be there, you have to go somewhere high for a start, so I still don't think I will ever do that in my life..

3. old albion profile image72
    old albionposted 4 years ago

I would never take a ride in a hot air balloon. Hanging below it in a basket is risky. I always seem to feel that a light aircraft would fly into it. Unlikely I know but that always comes to mind.