jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What type of person’s company do you wish the most?

1. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

What type of person’s company do you wish the most?

Have you ever been with such a person?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8134237_f260.jpg

2. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I enjoy being with true people, the kind whom I can count on for anything at anytime, the one whom I  can sit down  with and who will listen to my conversations and laugh with me,  and the one who accepts me for who I am, the one who sees me as human and normal. I am so happy to have finally found that person in my life it is never to late to meet that person.

3. profile image0
    Vickiwposted 4 years ago

Someone who cares about others, and who enjoys some of the same interests as I do, because then we can relate to each other.

4. skperdon profile image85
    skperdonposted 4 years ago

A person who doesn't judge me. Someone who I can trust, a genuine person. I have the pleasure of having this type of person in my life.

5. howtobeasuccess profile image73
    howtobeasuccessposted 4 years ago

I just want to be with a person who knows how to listen. They are quite rare these days.

6. Kate Mc Bride profile image86
    Kate Mc Brideposted 4 years ago

It is good to deal with people who accept me as I am without giving opinions and having judgments. I make a point of not telling others what to do and I enjoy the company of people who do likewise. To put it simply, I like people to treat me as I treat them and I am lucky to have people like that in my world.

7. Renee Abbott profile image85
    Renee Abbottposted 4 years ago

I am fortunate I have it through several friends. I enjoy those who can carry on an intellectual conversation. Those who are true to themselves. Those who do not have that need to change people. Those who are happy in living to their fullest. Those who do not need to use terms as real, fake etc. etc. Those who are eternal optimist. Those who do something against what oppresses them. Those who understand if they are missing an element in life, they need to fix it within, for the outside world is the extension of our own thoughts.
    I have it now with a few close friends, and I had this with my late husband.

8. Mr. Happy profile image84
    Mr. Happyposted 4 years ago

I enjoy Being around people who do not indulge in their Ego and who can see themselves as Spirit first and Human after. Cheers!

9. jdw7979 profile image79
    jdw7979posted 4 years ago

I enjoy the company of honest folks, and those who you can count on in. That is true friendship as that goes both ways.. It makes hanging out together a comfort, opposed to a chore. Funny people are always a plus!

10. d.william profile image75
    d.williamposted 4 years ago

My favorite People can hold their own in an intelligent conversation without quoting from their bibles when they have no valid answers, or are unable to think for themselves. And  enjoy those who do not spend all their time talking about themselves and their personal problems, or complaining about other people.  It is a true pleasure to converse with folks who can see both sides of any situation, and give an honest and logical answer to the things that they believe in without taking offense at others who have a rational reason for disagreeing with them.
    Unfortunately i have found very few who fit these requirements.

11. elenagarcia profile image76
    elenagarciaposted 4 years ago

a person who can hold an a good conversation, not take themselves too seriously, be real, accept me for who and what i am, and can make me laugh.  yes, i have known one such person, and i miss him very much.

working