jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What self help and self improvement topics interest you most?

1. toknowinfo profile image90
    toknowinfoposted 4 years ago

What self help and self improvement topics interest you most?

2. Carola Finch profile image97
    Carola Finchposted 4 years ago

Frankly, many self-help and self-improvement topics don't interest me at all.  I think the whole self-improvement thing has been done to death.  I don't read most of them, finding them too general and unrealistic.  As a practicing Christian however, I will read articles on how to be a better Christian in specific areas. These kinds of topics are less self-centered and focus more on improving my relationship with God and others.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

I think any subject that encourages someone to be a better version of themselves is worthwhile and it interests me. I am always trying to learn ways to be healthier body/mind/spirit and I have a natural curiosity that makes me want to try new things. I have greatly improved my life with many self-help techniques. When I was learning meditation for example, I would often use guided meditations or self-hypnosis recordings to relax. 

I am a firm believer in Universal Laws - not the mainstream "secret" that distorts the laws into materialism as much, but the truer versions that focus on self-awarness and empowerment that sort of thing.

I also love natural health topics, nutrition, alt medicine etc.

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Methods to use in your home or work to improve your performance. How to get out of your shell and achieve your dreams. Methods against procrastination. Etc.

working