How many people have experienced an anxiety attack? Who or what was the cause of

1. JosieJohnson profile image61
    JosieJohnsonposted 4 years ago

How many people have experienced an anxiety attack? Who or what was the cause of it?

Causes:
    A- A relationship
    B- Work related stress
    C- Financial struggles
    D- Illness

2. nickp0190 profile image58
    nickp0190posted 4 years ago

I experience anxiety attacks on a regular basis. The attacks are brought about by different factors, but the factors often go together and intensify the experience. First, it has a a great deal to do with brain chemistry. Some people are just hardwired in a way that does not allow the brain process a great deal of stimulation. Noise, sights, smells, touching, and tastes all send electrical signals to the brain, with some people, the brain does not process all those signals good, so it goes into overload, producing an anxiety attack. Also, there is a great deal of which comes from personal experience. For example, I was assaulted by a large group of people, so now I have anxiety around crowds of people. Everyone has different and unique experiences which can contribute to the formation of anxiety. This is anxiety attacks./conditions in a nutshell. I hope this helps.

3. pauley13 profile image68
    pauley13posted 4 years ago

Anxiety and panic attacks can sometimes have very seemingly unlikely causes. In fact, there are studies which clearly demonstrate that virtually all such cases have some kind of a "hidden trigger".

As a matter of fact, if the trigger isn't deeply hidden, it is rare for this to be a case of a "classic" anxiety/panic attack.

Occasionally this is a straightforward link, e.g. you get exposed to a highly undesirable situation and then you "automatically" fear anything that reminds you of it and have a panic attack when faced with something like that. These cases are relatively easy to "cure" because the afflicted person has the the whole causal picture he/she can unravel with a little time and patience and rational analysis.

But the vast majority of anxiety/panic attack cases have deeply hidden triggers, sometimes going back years. And those triggers don't even have to be "direct" in any "rational" sense of the word.

In those cases a good psychotherapy (especially clinical hypnosis) maybe the best, if not the only, way to deal with it. I know someone who has tried something called the "Dreamwalk Therapy" available online and - has beaten this thing in a matter of days - as incredible as this sounds.

The "trick" appears to be to gain access to that "primary" cause, and that's why hypnotic relaxation, guided by an experienced therapist, can be the very thing that releases that memory and allows the patient to rationally deal with it.

But under all circumstances, you should be extremely wary of taking psycho-active drugs for this. Just say no!

working