jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you happy or offended when people think you are younger or older than you re

1. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

Are you happy or offended when people think you are younger or older than you really are?

I have found from younger to older, my feelings have flip-flopped. What say you?

2. Ann810 profile image82
    Ann810posted 4 years ago

I'm glad when people think I'm younger than my actual age, it lets me know I'm doing something smart with my health.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

There was a new hire at the place I work this week. He is a 21 year old guy. On his second day he noticed my tattoo wedding band and asked how long I had been married. When I told him he acted shocked and said he thought I was only 22. While I wasn't rude to him secretly I was offended. I'm 30. While I am not old I am not an immature kid. I have no desire to be a 22 year old. At the same time though I am thankful that I am apparently aging well.

4. CraftytotheCore profile image83
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

Several surgeries and illnesses, plus a child with special needs has left me tired.  I'm no longer carded since my youthful appearance has escaped me, but I'm definitely not offended.

working