jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How can you classify yourself today : Successful or Unsuccessful ? In your chose

1. KenDeanAgudo profile image82
    KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years ago

How can you classify yourself today : Successful or Unsuccessful ? In your chosen life. . .

Some want more, some want less, but how about you, are you contented of the life that your parents had given you, did you sometimes blame god about your standard of life in your society?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8377835_f260.jpg

2. Say Yes To Life profile image79
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 4 years ago

My life has been one failure after another.  I'm beginning to realize it's because I have a hard time focusing on particular goals.  Survival takes up so much of my time and energy, I keep getting distracted.  I need to figure out a way to deal with this.
    I was looking into relocating and changing jobs, but I know now that's not a good idea; that's what got me into this mess in the first place.  I'm going to tough it out where I am and with what I have, and hopefully be able to retire as soon as possible.  No more major changes!  That is, unless I absolutely have to.

KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

hello friend, it's never been too late. . . follow what makes you happy, what makes you a better person with that you will never regret about your life now, life is a choice, wanna make changes then you must do something. Good luck and thanks

3. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 4 years ago

My life has had it's ps and downs but as far as a career goes I'm happy with my profession and the salary.

KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am glad to here that, live life to the fullest. smile

working