What do you think that is the main reason that lead to divorce?

1. Mahir Maric profile image61
    Mahir Maricposted 4 years ago

What do you think that is the main reason that lead to divorce?

I am asking this question and I am hoping that it will start conversation because my primary goal is to now better each other and that is why the dialoge is the most imporant thing in marriage.Can you tell your advices and tips that can improve love in marriage? Can women tell what they appreciate in man's behavior and what man appreciate in woman behaviour?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8526797_f260.jpg

2. profile image69
    graceinusposted 4 years ago

I believe the main reason is lost or lack of trust for the one you married. Lost or lacking trust can or will have a very negative effect on many issues within a marriage. If one can not trust  or beginning to lose the trust in their partner whom they married then divorce will happen sooner or later. My wife and I will be married 30 years in March. In all the years of our marriage she has never given me any reason not to trust her. Love and trust goes hand in hand within a marriage. Best way to stay married is not to given your partner a reason why you shouldn't be trusted.

Good Hub.

1. Mahir Maric profile image61
      Mahir Maricposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Graceinus, thank you very much for sharing your secret of happy marriage. I would just underline words that we should not give a reason for lack of trust. I hope that it will be more answers here and that will be useful summary of happy marriage tips

working