jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Does prayer have an influence on your lives?

1. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Does prayer have an influence on your lives?

In other words does prayer make you  the changed person from the one  you once were,  for example, if you were an addict would prayer change your mind for better?  When you pray and have faith in what you want from life does prayer change you and allow changes in your personality or character?

2. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Prayer plays a hugh role in my daily life. I pray throughout the day. I am in a personal and intimate relationship with the Lord and He is my best friend. Once I pray and cast all my cares to Him, I have complete peace about everything for I place my full trust in Him and claim His promises for me and my family and friends. Whatever His will i s fine with me. I could not imagine going through one day without talking through prayer to my Lord God. When my eyes first open each day, I praise and thank Him for another day. I usually do not ask Him for anything as I already know He will provide all my needs, so I just praise Him for what He has already done and what He will do. God bless you, Faith Reaper

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Faith you  really blessed I trust your ways.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

Prayer has an immense capacity to influence our lives.
    It does change you as a person.
    One can have more control on the emotions and behavior.
    The way we look at our day today problems and persons also changes.
    Prayer has great spiritual benefits, this is what I believe.
    Prayer is an important part of my life and it keeps me peaceful in the face of adversaries.

1. DDE profile image24

Interesting answer an faith  has lots to do with prayer.

4. Shyron E Shenko profile image80
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 4 years ago

I know that "Prayer Works," so, yes Devika, prayer has an influence on our lives and the lives of the people we pray for, even if they don't know they have been prayed for, as long as you/we believe.

Believe, that is the key word. Whatever you ask for in prayer, "believing" it shall be given you.

Yes Prayer influences our lives. And, in a positive way also.

1. DDE profile image24

Thank you for answering  prayers are very helpful if you believe.

working