jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which do you fear most?

1. merej99 profile image84
    merej99posted 4 years ago

Which do you fear most?

Do you fear success or failure more?  Why do you think that is?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8715128_f260.jpg

2. Bk42author profile image80
    Bk42authorposted 4 years ago

I have a tendency to be pretty hard on myself so I fear failure. I project how I feel about myself to others so I always feel others will be hard on me, as well.

3. minoooo profile image60
    minooooposted 4 years ago

I fear from failure because this senes makes me felling depresed and thinking about bad things but success giving me push to continuo what i do

4. William Slater profile image61
    William Slaterposted 4 years ago

Im not sure, I don't fear failure, I am always of the opinion that I can try again next time, so it doesn't really phase me, but, success, I don't know, I've never feared success either, well, this comment is useless, I can't give you an answer, sorry.

5. Elyseericson profile image60
    Elyseericsonposted 4 years ago

I fear to fail. I don't know why, but I strive to do my best. I never want to let anyone down, so when I fail, I feel like I have let someone down. A fault I have yet to conquer!

6. michelerampa profile image77
    michelerampaposted 4 years ago

Good question! I think we should find some common definition of success and failure. I suppose each one has a different perception of the success.
    In my perspective, success in life brings many lives in yours, in the form of projections, protections, splitting, altruism, and others. The charge of responsibility increases consequently. Vice versa, the failure makes you poor of lives. I think that I have fear of both the extremes and something balanced between the two is my best choice in the life. My definition of success is not so maniacal and the failure is far away from a bad situation to which I can react correctly.

7. Hendrika profile image82
    Hendrikaposted 4 years ago

I fear success more as i am always afraid I will not be able to live up to ist

working