jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What do think of new beginnings?

1. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

What  do think of new beginnings?

When starting over in a place or relationship do you think new beginnings can make your life better than the previous one?

2. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 3 years ago

What becomes of your new beginnings is entirely up to you.  Learn from your past experiences what works and what does not;  also be careful to observe the new person or new place carefully and set appropriate goals.

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you new beginnings are  great challenges and well said

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

New beginnings can be fun and exciting if they happen by (choice). On the other hand if change is (forced) upon us there is an air of insecurity and fear of the unknown that stresses us out.
    Either way I always tell myself; "A year from now you will be laughing at this." Mentally it helps me put things in perspective. Whatever I'm going through is (temporary) and secondly it opens my mind to think in future tense.

1. DDE profile image24

Thank you for sharing  such an insightful comment

4. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 3 years ago

I like new beginnings, it gives you a fresh way to start all over again. Even so, the only way you can make your life better than the previous one is if you acknowledge your faults and make active changes towards that so you can be a better you. A lot of people don't know, and don't want to accept their faults and imperfections. Even so, they expect when they go somewhere and do something new like get a new place or start a new relationship that things will automatically be better. That is not true and it is incredibly naive to think so. The only real advice is to work on yourself, work on the things you don't like about yourself. If you don't believe there is something wrong with you, look deeper, I am sure there is something you can improve on. Self-reflection does more good than harm. Just got to be brave and confident enough in your self to do that. When you do that, new beginnings will compliment the growth and new maturity in your life, thus creating new NEW YOU beginnings!!!! Its like a desert on your birthday (extra special) Good question, DDE

1. DDE profile image24

deecoleworld my new beginning is here in Croatia and so loving my free life your answer is the best.

2. deecoleworld profile image81
      deecoleworldposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thank you DDE, Happy new beginnings to you!! Continue to live beautifully and deeply smile

5. grand old lady profile image85
    grand old ladyposted 3 years ago

It's all up to you. But I believe everyone is entitled to new beginnings, as many as they need, until they get it right.

1. DDE profile image24

Thank you for answering here. Well said.

working