What does it mean when you dream about flying koi fish?

1. profile image53
    JocyB87posted 4 years ago

What does it mean when you dream about flying koi fish?

i just had a dream that I had the big beauitful flying gold koi fish and it was chasing a fly around the house trying to eat it. when it got to close to the fan I got so scared I put my hands over my face scared to see what was going to happen next. when my friendly fish squeezed him self in between my arms and my neck tickling me! thats when I woke up giggling and very sad it was all a dream. what dose this mean?

2. Billie Kelpin profile image86
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

I loved the class in dreams that I took years and years ago.  This instructor's view, based on studies at the time, was that we play with words in our dreams, but only WE have the key to the symbolism. This dream is filled will words and symbols.  I would write it down again just like you did in the first person.  Read it over a few times and ask yourself why you might be making a pun out of the word "koi".  "Koi" in MY mind = "coy".  That beautiful fish is chasing something but it could be dangerous.  You're frightened for the "coy" "fish".  That "fish" really knows you are trying to protect it and are concerned about "its" welfare - so much so it thanks you in gratitude.  Of course, the symbolic images relate only to the ideas that YOUR mind attaches to them.  It's a fun, fun, sweet dream, it seems. Waking up giggling always makes MY day smile and probably made yours!

1. profile image53
      JocyB87posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank u so much it was a fun cute dream but waking up at 4am andI still l haven't been able to go back to sleep. I felt this empty whole in me like i lost a best friend...

working