jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

If someone close to you dies unexpectedly what will be you main concern about th

1. LadyFiddler profile image76
    LadyFiddlerposted 3 years ago

If someone close to you dies unexpectedly what will be you main concern about that person?

We live a life that is full of surprises today we are here and tomorrow we are Gone. If a close friend or relative dies suddenly. What would bother you most is it the friendship? is it that you will be worried about where they have gone to? If they had time to make their life right before God etc? Please share with us what will be your view on that person's sudden death.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9081861_f260.jpg

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

With friends and family my desire is that they are right with God and have Jesus as their savior so their soul is saved of course but also that I may see them again for eternity.

1. pattyfloren profile image79
      pattyflorenposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That sums it up for me too!

2. LadyFiddler profile image76
      LadyFiddlerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi Jackie  and Pattyfloren Thanks for your response to my question. Thumbs up smile

3. Faith Reaper profile image86
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This would be mine too ... that they know the Lord Jesus as their personal savior over their lives so that we may be comforted and celebrate their life knowing we will see them again in heaven for eternity.

4. LadyFiddler profile image76
      LadyFiddlerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank u Faith smile

3. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

That they are saved and have accepted Christ as their savior .

1. Faith Reaper profile image86
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, exactly!

working