jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is PAIN to you?

1. Junior90 profile image60
    Junior90posted 3 years ago

What is PAIN to you?

Define the word which means to you

2. pattyfloren profile image79
    pattyflorenposted 3 years ago

When you see someone going through some things, maybe you've already been there, done that, and you want to help, but s/he won't listen.  They are so wrapped up in their feelings or way of doing something, and disregard almost all the things you tell them.  Why make things harder when it doesn't have to be that way, in the end s/he will either see things more logically, or s/he has a secret vendatta to get h/her way.  Or something is amist...Isn't there a Shakespeare for this?

1. C.V.Rajan profile image77
      C.V.Rajanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Nice point. I tend to agree with you.

2. Junior90 profile image60
      Junior90posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well said pattyfloren:-)

3. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 3 years ago

Physical pain is something which you forget when you get cured. But the inner pain you suffer from is not easy to forget. When you see you dear ones suffering the pang you feel in your heart is pain. When you are cheated the bewilderment you face is pain. When your love is thwarted the agony and anguish you feel is absolute pain.

4. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

A word or act done that hurt others when I come to know that they were not faulty.

5. mikejhca profile image92
    mikejhcaposted 3 years ago

To me pain is information. It lets you know when you are hurting yourself or when something is hurting you. I like pain. When I exercise it tells me if I am working out enough or too much. I want to experience some pain during my workouts. Being sore during and after a workout means I strained my muscles so they need time to recover. Straining your muscles and then letting them heal is how you build muscle.

working