jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How many meters must a person walk everyday to burn his unwanted fat?

1. goodnews11 profile image89
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

How many meters must a person walk everyday to burn his unwanted fat?

2. lions44 profile image100
    lions44posted 3 years ago

How many meters equals 2 miles?  About 3,000?  That's what I would say?  You probably don't have to do 2 miles everyday, but 4-5 times a week might be good; provided you're not eating a lot of junk.

goodnews11posted 3 years agoin reply to this

2 mile = 3200 meters

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

It would depend on several factors such as how many calories you take in every day, your other activities, as well as your current weight and your goal weight. There are some good sites on the internet you can use to figure it out. I don't the names off the top of my head, but search for burning calories or something like that. Some of the sites have calculators where you type in the numbers for different things and it will give you a result of how many calories you need to burn and then you can calculate your walking distance based on how many calories you burn walking at particular speeds.

That is a nice piece of information. Thank you.

4. How to do blog profile image59
    How to do blogposted 3 years ago

I usually walk about 2 kilometers everyday in the evening. I think this is good idea of walk to burn unnecessary and extra fat from your body. Thanks for ask this question here.

Thank you for answering.

5. monia saad profile image77
    monia saadposted 2 years ago

I think it's more about the weight you want to lose. But usually do not have to walk at least half an hour a day but must also be your steps widespread and systematic so that your body can burn fat

working