jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What IS of more importance to you-being awesomely good looking, possessing a pro

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What IS of more importance to you-being awesomely good looking, possessing a prodigious,

brilliant intellect, or to play devil's advocate- a lethal combination thereof?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12207974_f260.jpg

2. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 3 years ago

I certainly wouldn't mind being both, but I'd rather be clever than good-looking. Looks fade with time, no matter what you do, but intelligence and wisdom can serve you for life. Imagine the possibilities with an incredible intellect. One could invent a new wonder drug, discover a scientific breakthrough, become an amazing psychologist, etc. Definitely a worthwhile investment.

3. profile image0
    TheBizWhizposted 3 years ago

Well, I have to say that being really good looking has been a burden to me my whole life. lol just kidding!

I would say that being intelligent is more important to me than being handsome. I can honestly say this because I spend more time studying than getting ready, which btw takes me less than 30 minutes shower to door (not counting breakfast!).

I will say that I do take pride in my appearance, meaning clean, pressed clothes that match and are somewhat stylish, shaven, and hair brushed nicely. But I am not trying to pick up chicks or anything. I think that looking nice is important because people will only take you as seriously as you take yourself, so one must show some self-respect to get respect from others.

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
      Jeremy Gillposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Made me chuckle, Bizwhiz : )
      And I agree, I like to look my best, but I take much more pride in my mind.

working