jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do I do to Stick to my diet plan?

1. profile image53
    THE SAPHIREposted 2 years ago

What  do  I do to Stick to my diet plan?

I have been trying to lose weight cant tone down my appetite

2. prettynutjob30 profile image92
    prettynutjob30posted 2 years ago

Keep as much junk food out of your house as possible, if you don't have potato chips, or ice cream to binge on you want. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day, water helps to make you feel full.

3. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 2 years ago

Prepare your meals beforehand, whenever possible, and get rid of the junk food. I have had a lot of success with my eating plan by keeping myself busy. I volunteer, study, and keep on the move. When I get hungry, I pop my meal in the microwave, eat, and pursue a hobby or whatever I have planned. When you are busy, you don't think so much about food.

4. chriskonkel profile image61
    chriskonkelposted 2 years ago

Here are a few tips that I have learned along the way.
    1. Use smaller plates
    2. Plan your meals out the day before
    3. Drink more fluids
    4. Eat more fiber, it provides more sense of satiety.
    5. Have a diet buddy. Someone to offer encouragement.

Hope these help, and good luck with your weight loss!
    Remember, the most important part of weight loss is lifestyle change. A diet will help you lose the weight, but it won't keep it off.

5. Tiffany Mccoy profile image70
    Tiffany Mccoyposted 2 years ago

Try drinking a 12oz bottle of water before and after each meal. If you want to increase satiety, add  fiber like Benefiber to your water. Fiber expands in your stomach and makes you feel more full. The water will fill your stomach and cause you to be less hungry. There is an article within hub pages called: Yes! You really can eat what you want and still lose weight.  It also has some great advice in it!

working