jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where do you have the most struggle in life?

1. Relationshipc profile image87
    Relationshipcposted 2 years ago

Where do you have the most struggle in life?

When it comes to your life, where do you struggle the most? I'm talking about career, relationships, physical health, mental health, or anywhere else. Be as general or specific as you like.

2. KrystalD profile image79
    KrystalDposted 2 years ago

My biggest struggle is self-esteem. While I am learning each day to take good care myself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, I will always have to work against my tendency to put others needs above my own and to harshly criticize and even loathe myself. There has been a ton of growth through help but I believe this will always be something for me to acknowledge and monitor.

3. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

I struggle with managing so many priorities and trying to decide which one to drop. Everything is important but I can't do everything because there's not enough time or energy.

4. thumbi7 profile image63
    thumbi7posted 2 years ago

I struggle to overcome laziness; especially I feel very lazy to cook and to keep things orderly

5. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

At this point in my life, I struggle with "organization," and time management!   It all started Doc, about 10 years ago when I retired.  Ahhhh, there I was after working, slaving, raising kids, doing and being for everyone else but myself......I was FREE!   

Well, it seems I have gone way too far with this freedom, fun and doing as I damned-well please!   Doesn't look like I'm about to change my lousy attitude anytime soon either!   Think I need Help??    LOL