jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which is better for you, coffee or tea?

1. Alyssa Lowry profile image59
    Alyssa Lowryposted 2 years ago

Which is better for you, coffee or tea?

I know that both arent particularly healthy for you, but which one is worse.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12601538_f260.jpg

2. cathylynn99 profile image76
    cathylynn99posted 2 years ago

actually, if you don't overdo them (more than five cups of coffee per day) and don't have a problem with caffeine or oxalate (see link), both are good for you. coffee and tea drinkers live longer than abstainers due to these drinks being rich in healthy antioxidants. http://cathylynn99.hubpages.com/hub/Pos … -of-Coffee

3. pstraubie48 profile image87
    pstraubie48posted 2 years ago

Actually coffee has been determined to be good for you...there are a number of studies touting such good effects of coffee. You may wish to google and find out more.

4. Lareene profile image86
    Lareeneposted 2 years ago

I drink and enjoy both.  I drink green tea and coffee.  Supposedly each one has some benefits.  So with that thought in mind I sip away.

5. integrater profile image60
    integraterposted 2 years ago

I prefer to have tea . Coffee is something I have on very rare occasions .

6. Alphadogg16 profile image89
    Alphadogg16posted 2 years ago

Actually both can be good or bad, it's all dependent on how it's prepared/what's added to it.

7. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Coffee is a no no for me. My heart beat race like hell when i drink one cup of coffee, mocha or latte. So, i prefer tea milk, twice a day.

8. Adrien Richards profile image60
    Adrien Richardsposted 2 years ago

I don't care for the advertisements of coffee that are overpowering, I drink tea --loose leaf in a teapot, have lots of Tao of Tea brand.

9. ArianaLove profile image74
    ArianaLoveposted 2 years ago

Neither one is 'unhealthy'. They both have different health benefits. What's unhealthy is when people add all the processed sugar into them. That's what you need to stay away from if you're trying to be healthier.

working