jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which group of people do you believe are the happiest-married or single people?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 23 months ago

Which group of people do you believe are the happiest-married or single people?  Why? Why not?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7838500_f260.jpg

2. Alan Grace profile image76
    Alan Graceposted 23 months ago

If the GOAL is to enjoy worldly pleasures then married life where both maintain humanity towards each other and limited sexual interest will be happy.
    If the GOAL is SPIRITUAL then single life is BEST, so they freely work for humanity as well with no burden and conflicts on their heads.

DISCOVER more answers about life here : dadabhagwan.org/

3. LoliHey profile image55
    LoliHeyposted 23 months ago

I think it all depends on whether the individual or individuals are happy with themselves.

4. Dr-Ayyash-ElMasry profile image71
    Dr-Ayyash-ElMasryposted 23 months ago

I think if there are :
    - love between each other , which is stemming from heart , not from usefulness or profits .
    - strong relationship .
    - tending to make each other happy .
    - tending to do or exert best efforts to help each other in life issues .
    - spending enough time in making common understanding of there thoughts , reflections and feelings.
    - Joint support in educating and upbringing there children , with seriously assuming responsibility towards meeting the demands and requirements of good education and upbringing .

I think they will be so happy . But if there is the converse , happiness may not be present , or may be imperfect .

I wrote that from the reality of my life and experience , I am very happy with my wife , and exerting more efforts to make her more happier and satisfied . She is the best wife in the world , she made and still making her effort to make me happy . May Allah bless her and our lovely children .

5. profile image60
    peter565posted 23 months ago

We can't exactly say whether married or single people are more happy, it depends on people, circumstances and who you are married to

working