jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

If I wanted to move to where you live, what would attract me to move there?

1. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 11 months ago

If I wanted to move to where you live, what would attract me to move there?

Are you proud of where you live. Would you reccomend it as a great place place to live, and why? Please be specific. Whether it's people, attractions, arts or scenery. Are you passionate about where you live? Why or why not? I believe that where you live effects your mental and physical wellbeing, what do you think?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13450684_f260.jpg

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 11 months ago

Haven't you heard?  It's not politically correct to love living in America. wink  The oddest thing about that rhetoric is that it comes from people benefiting from living here!

So, to begin with, America is a great place to live even though freedoms that other places envy are being eroded by politically correct thinkers who say that only they can maintain strong positions on important matters.  America is such a wide and varied a place to live that people have flocked here since before its inception (that's why we had to create immigration laws). 

But yes, we would recommend our particular location in this amazing country. We live in an area that is close to both beaches and mountains, has mild temps most of the year (but enough variance to keep things interesting), and is in close proximity to a variety of bigger cities (with main corridors to them).

We live in the South where people are generally politer than some other places, where the economy is nothing to complain about, and where we enjoy playing up our drawls for northerners as we bless their hearts.  smile

I do agree that where we live has an effect on our wellbeing, that's why I'm thankful to live in our area.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image93
      Terrielynn1posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for answering. I didn't intend for the question to be polical. I wanted people to think about were they live, if they love it and why. What makes where they live attractive enough to tell someone what would make them want to live there.

2. RTalloni profile image88
      RTalloniposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Sorry…just felt like a little comedy and gave into it.  I hope you get the answers you hope for from a wide variety of folks. I'll check back for it seems like it could be interesting.  (But I really am thankful to live where here.)

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
      Terrielynn1posted 11 months agoin reply to this

That's ok, maybe just a missunderstanding. Thank you for the comment.

working