jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is something that never fails to make you feel better?

1. threekeys profile image82
    threekeysposted 11 months ago

What is something that never fails to make you feel better?

I like to get outdoors and spend time amongst the greenery or spending time down on the beach. Just have a lot of respect for the beauty and peace nature emits and freely gives to us, without conditions attached. Should never take nature for granted.Nature never fails to make me feel better.

2. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 11 months ago

A beautiful sunlit day and fresh air always make me feel better.. whonu

3. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 11 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13515881_f260.jpg

My yard, birds, wildlife, flowers and tree budding. The fresh air. Oh and coffee and chocolate on my front porch. Watching the sunrise and sunsets. This was taken this winter.

1. threekeys profile image82
      threekeysposted 11 months agoin reply to this

How breathtaking!

2. Terrielynn1 profile image94
      Terrielynn1posted 11 months agoin reply to this

This was taken about 6:30 in the morning at about -24 out.

4. Debangee Mandal profile image59
    Debangee Mandalposted 11 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13516676_f260.jpg

It is my pet CAT  Phalu .. he's the cutest and most adorable creature on this earth for me. When I come back exhausted from college I see him waiting for me , wagging the tip of  his furry tail . Then he sits cozily in front of my legs uttering his language of love 'MEEEAAOOOOO'. And this language of his is kind enough to melt me, make me feel better even if I'm in the worst mood ever.

Thank you for the lovely question.
    Have a wonderful day.

5. Ericdierker profile image53
    Ericdierkerposted 11 months ago

For sure for me there are three. I just love being in nature. I just love being with my family. And probably the biggest is when a family member or close friend asks me for advice and I can help, I just love that.

Well looking back at that I guess it is when I receive and give love. My life is so predictable. Everything relates back to or forward to love.So I guess I have to include praying and meditating.

Thanks for getting me to reflect on this.

working