jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I loose 10 pounds?

1. Dolly Anderson profile image61
    Dolly Andersonposted 8 months ago

How can I loose 10 pounds?

2. Jeanna218 profile image81
    Jeanna218posted 8 months ago

Walk every day for at least one hour. Substitute a meal (any) with salad and tuna dressed with vinegar and oil. I lost 10 pounds in 2 months. Also you can try to dance to whatever music you are into.

3. tomsmithnow profile image87
    tomsmithnowposted 8 months ago

I lost a lot of weight on weight watchers at one point. I have maintained most of that weight loss over the years by: exercising (walking), doing a lot of activities around the house such as cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc., staying busy and increasing fruits and vegetables and limiting junk food. You should be able to lose weight by doing these things. Also, drinking lots of cold water throughout the day helps. Try not to use a lot of artificial sweetener, limiting your consumption of junk food or foods high in sugar, etc. are also ways to help.

4. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 8 months ago

Eat no carbs with fats.  You can eat some carbs and you can eat some fats but not within 4 hours of each other.  Eat simple, healthy foods and do not overeat at any time.  Add 15 minutes of extra exercise (walking will do) the first week, then 15 minutes more the second week.  You will probably be surprised at the end of one week and delighted at the end of two weeks.  If you do not include ground flax in your diet now doing so would benefit you in many ways.

5. DeborahNessmith profile image82
    DeborahNessmithposted 8 months ago

The best thing I've found for losing weight is cleaning up my diet. Limit or eliminate processed foods, eat lean proteins such as chicken, fish etc. and increase your vegetable intake. Cut out sodas and sugary drinks and increase your water intake.

However, exercise is important and doing at least 30 minutes each day is great for weight loss.

Be patient losing weight takes time and isn't an over night process.

working