High Does of Food Nutrients

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Miebakagh57 profile image44
    Miebakagh57posted 15 months ago

Eating more than 15 differing fruits and vegetables is okay. These provide all the protective nutrients the body needs. We usually take the foods in our mouth and chew them.

But some it seems goes beyond that. Lately, a woman squeezed some fruit juice of 20different fruits and inject the juice into her bloodstream. She nearly died. Medical doctors saved her life in the hospital. Your thoughts, please.
    https://hubstatic.com/14510018_f1024.jpg

1. Castlepaloma profile image74
      Castlepalomaposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Fruit juices can be dangerous if taken too much of, unlike greens. Many fruits when juiced are really high on sugars, in which causes overdoses.

I just put a half of a Banana into my one serving of green smoothie to make the flavor delicious.

Miebakagh57posted 15 months agoin reply to this

Hi, castlepaloma, you are welcomed. leafy greens contain less sugar. Even taking a shot directly into the bloodstream can be dangerous. This is why. The very active bio-nutrients like B-complex, vitamin C, K, has limited does. At most, less than 1 g per day is recommended by food and nutrition scientist. As greens, we do not know how much is required in the bloodstream unlike the synthetic substance taken in a drip. Enjoy the day.

2. The0NatureBoy profile image49
      The0NatureBoyposted 15 months agoin reply to this

I would say that was as childish as my putting a peanut up my nose after a coke-a-cola came out through my nose I had shook up to make it foam or one can say she educated herself.

Our blood is not designed to receive nutrients in the form they come from plants, otherwise we would not need to eat. Eating reduces what the body need from the plants into a form to be carried to the body's cells. Someone had to educate themselves in a similar manner as my experience was to know man can be fed through our nose, she educated herself to see if it is possible to ingest raw foods through her veins. Someone had to know for sure the results of doing it.

Castlepalomaposted 15 months agoin reply to this

So it sounds like she needs to go back to basics: everything in moderation

Hi, Castlepaloma, just injecting 00.1 g of orange juice into the veins is still lethal. The0Nature Boy test with peanuts in his nostril does not help digestion. If he had to swollen half a cup (50 g) peanut without chewing the nuts is bound to present problems. Some nuts can germinate and grow in the intestines!

The basic and in moderation is to chew all foods. Even juice should be sip slowly. This action renders every bacteria in the food or juice ineffective by the saliva in the mouth and the dilute HCI in the stomach.
          Then, only then the small food blocks are used by the blood to nourish the cells. I hope I am making things less or more clear here.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image49

That is true about the peanuts provided the body doesn't pass them through it so unless one has a digesting problem they will be out before that happens. And, if it did happen the body would divest the outgrowth from the peanut so it would never reach any size. I  don't have but four front bottom front teeth yet I salivate my food with saliva and slightly rest them against my gums before swallowing them and haven't had any problems in the about 5 years since I've been that way. Where there's a will or need one will find a way.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image44

Hey, The0NatureBoy, you are always welcomed. Her mindset is that juice is very "nutritious...and could not do harm" to the body. I used to apply lemon juice to my face and hair every morning. But I was careful not to allow even a dilution into my eyes. It may corrode the eyelids, being acidic, and I can go blind!

The body is outside of the person. The cells, tissues, and veins, etc are inside the body and very sensitive.

That is why we are told not to judge, Miebakagh, education begins with objectively observing everything about something before participating for determine different effects before reasoning, she didn't follow the first step beyond nutritious.

Oh, The0NatureBoy, you are the most educated person I am meeting online. My pleasure in that. Welcome to the discussion.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 15 months ago

Nuts for nutrients!

Hi, Kathryn, more, please.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 15 months ago

Okay.
    My advice is to realize that the body works best with peace of mind and simplicity of diet.

Also, it is a fact that the body stores nutrients and dispenses them as needed. Throughout the history of mankind, since the earliest Neanderthals, (whose genetic codes we probably carry in our DNA,) humans have been been functioning just fine without drastic measures such as injections and vitamin pills/supplements.

Find what works best for you and eat more scientifically. Do not base your diet on the delicious taste of exquisite meals fit for a king which are dripping in saturated oils/fats and feature over cooked/boiled vegetables.

Baked vegetables, raw vegetables and steamed vegetables are delicious and soul/body satisfying.  By enjoying/chewing these vegetables, they supply the nutrients you need. 

Also listen to your intuition when choosing vegetables. You will naturally pick what your body requires.
    smile

Hello, Kathryn, this is the real education the type The0NatureBoy will like to advocate. But, yes, I am glad the stuff is flowing out from you instead of our friend The0NatureBoy.

I have read much on various nutrition professors and all advocates on raw fruits and vegetables. Professor Truswell who study the Kung Bushmen of the Kalahari saw first-hand the tribes eating uncooked vegetables, nuts, seeds, roots, and various herbs stay fit, healthy, and free from all western diseases like hypertension and other heart related-illnesses.

Mother Nature has provide all the best that our body need. We are not wiser by changing her course. Yes, I see we are here to master nature and to experiment and grow. But we had to stay within the natural laws.

I am sorry our friend took much on her. 0.003 of a concentrate nutrient directly into the bloodstream is deadly, as Ernest Borek, another nutrition scientist has written.

Thank you, and enjoy the day. Glad you did.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
        Kathryn L Hillposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, Mr. M. smile

kathryn, you'll welcome. And thanks.

4. profile image60
    kkristy48posted 13 months ago

Here is the  most nutrient-dense foods:
    Potatoes
    Garlic
    Seaweed
    Kale
    Salmon
    Egg Yolks

The0NatureBoyposted 13 months agoin reply to this

K K, Salmon and Egg Yokes are not a vegetables, human bodies are designed to ingest and digest plant as foods. Also, how many different plants have you studies by consuming them individually to see your body's reaction to them, maybe fifty? Are there only 55 different plants on earth? So, how did you determine those are the most nutrient-dense foods, hearsay and/or reading without your own experiences justifying it?

We must remember, every human body is different from every other human body therefore what is viable for one human body is not necessary for another. Ever human must be their own experiencer of what is best for their body and mind.

Castlepalomaposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Agree.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://maven.io/company/pages/privacy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)