Phyllis Doyle profile image 96

Would you ( or have you ever ) participate in "No Pants Day"?

Promotions for the event of "No Pants Day" began to grow in the year 2000. The event is supposed to be held annually the first Friday in May. Would you go a whole day, even out in public, shopping, or to work, without your pants?

Best Answer MizBejabbers says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) 3 years ago

Yes, it is crazy. They all wear boxer shorts with suit jackets and ties and make it a big day. I see no real reason for it other than craziness.

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

I agree, Kevin, for the same reasons. Nay, No, Never.

janshares profile image96

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

LOL - I feel the same, Jan. No way would I go out like that. Did you see the pic on the internet with all the people on the subway with no pants? So brazen! Nope, not for me.

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

It is rather funny. Gives people something else to think about besides serious stuff.

ahorseback profile image78

ahorseback says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

LOL - Ed, you should write a poem about this. I can just see the image you paint and your reluctance to go out in public with all that fine 'get up' and ....

You are so creative and fun!

petenali profile image87

Pete (petenali) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

LOL In this case, "pants" means slacks, trousers, jeans, or skirts. Crazy - especially in such cold weather.

Ana Koulouris profile image81

Ana Koulouris says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

I never figured that out either, Ana. It started with some grads in Austin, Texas, who decided to go without pants to celebrate graduation day. Go figure.