jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will you buy christmas gifts on line this year and will you increase your christ

1. The Rope profile image55
    The Ropeposted 8 years ago

Will you buy christmas gifts on line this year and will you increase your christmas on line spending

2. bayareagreatthing profile image66
    bayareagreatthingposted 8 years ago

I usually buy gifts online throughout the year, however, at Christmas, I tend to navigate more towards handmade items or locally bought items.  Our family has a gift exchange that involves very little spending (http://hubpages.com/hub/Christmas-Ideas-for-Cheap).  This way the focus stays where it should be and our gathering is low pressure and fun for all.  Because of this, i would say i actually decrease my online spending at Christmas.

3. Betty Reid profile image61
    Betty Reidposted 8 years ago

I'm buying some gifts online.  I shop online for gifts that are hard to find in stores.  I don't like the extra charge for shipping, but Amazon has free shipping this weekend.

4. vivekyngmedia profile image61
    vivekyngmediaposted 3 years ago

Yes, I will buy some Christmas gifts on the great occasion. I want to buy online gift because I will make my family happy. I prefer to buy all things from Giftsbymeeta, Ferns N Petals, and buyagift. Thank you!!!!

working