jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you or your children make/buy presents for Father's Day?

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Do you or your children make/buy presents for Father's Day?

2. PetiteSwans13 profile image55
    PetiteSwans13posted 6 years ago

Yes. Each child and my mother either contribute to a large gift or buy individual gifts for my father. Most often the gifts are not expensive or elaborate because my father can buy whatever he wants for himself. The gifts are mostly unique little knicknacks or small uncommon gifts designed to bring a smile to my fathers face.

3. Rosie2Travel profile image60
    Rosie2Travelposted 6 years ago

Both. Last year my sisters and I made him a compilation DVD (pics over music). This year though, we were trying to get him tickets to the Cubs/Sox game around the 4th. It kinda fell through, so I went ahead and got him an eReader, thing. He's been saying I should get one with all the books I read, so I hope he likes it!

4. denise.w.anderson profile image92
    denise.w.andersonposted 6 years ago

We do. It has been some of the funnest times my children and I have had together! We made a layer cake and it didn't turn out right, so we cut it into a funny shape and decorated it with chocolate chips. My husband loved it! Kids enjoy writing notes and drawing pictures. We still have the card that says that my husband is a "supper dupper dad." As a wife and mother, I enjoy purchasing blank cards and writing letters in them, or hiding little notes among my husband's things, just to let him know that he is thought of on his special day.

working