jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

1. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

2. instantlyfamily profile image81
    instantlyfamilyposted 6 years ago

Hands down it has to be gingerbread!! My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Persimmon pumpkin pie spice is a close second.

3. thebookmom profile image74
    thebookmomposted 6 years ago

Oh, so many to choose from!  If I had to pick a favorite I would say oreo ball drizzled with chocolate.  My second favorite is pretzel sticks dipped in almond bark and sprinkled with Christmas sprinkles.  So fun, good thing it's a short season my self control would never last.....

4. tswilson profile image59
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

I can eat a lot of ginger snaps.  They're delicious.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Sugar cookies with icing..............................also love Tollhouse Choc. Chip Cookies.

6. Nefarious_Misery profile image68
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

I think my favorite would have to be the snickerdoodle. But you can't go wrong with good old fasion sugar cookies.

7. Melissa.P profile image58
    Melissa.Pposted 6 years ago

Short bread cookies! Haha starch and real butter...They have to be the reason I gain weight over Christmas

8. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Every Christmas, my Aunt Nancy always makes four batches of sugar cookies with a Hersey kiss in the center. They are all gone in one weekend before she even leaves.

9. KoraleeP profile image94
    KoraleePposted 6 years ago

I love sugar cookies, with or without icing

10. laurathegentleman profile image79
    laurathegentlemanposted 6 years ago

Pretty much ANYTHING my grandma makes! My personal favorite is her 8-day Honey Cookies. (Of course, part of the joy of Christmas cookies for me is the thrill of the chase! We have to sneak out to the back porch and swipe a cookie when she's not looking... it's Mission Impossible!)

11. cmaddox profile image58
    cmaddoxposted 6 years ago

Date Pinwheels made by my Grandmother and Snicker Doodles.  There's just something about a Snicker Doodle that gets me in the mood for the season.....cinnamon and sugar with a nice cup of hot cocoa.

working