jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What did you get for Christmas?

1. Matt in Jax profile image67
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

What did you get for Christmas?

2. pstraubie48 profile image84
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

My best gifts were framed photos of my grandsons, a 'brag book' for my purse of my grandsons, and my BIG grandson is spending the night. Whrandrat more could a grandmother wan???

3. helmutbiscut profile image76
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

I got a bunch of nice things from my husband and kids, but by far the best present was a surprise visit from my parents who live out of town.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

A bunch of DVD's I wanted and a HP Mini Netbook which may go back - it is really slow.  And the best gift was a hair band from my granddaughter. It is blue and has wild orange flowers hot glued to it. It is pretty crazy but she picked it out and bought it herself --so I wore it proudly to her house for dinner tonight.

5. Danette Watt profile image83
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

Great question to ask on Christmas day! Hope you had a great one.

I got perfume from my husband and a tripod from one of my sons (want to start getting into doing videos). It was a nice day.

6. prettylittlewhims profile image59
    prettylittlewhimsposted 6 years ago

I got a bra, 2 undies and a perfume...O.O All from different persons. I don't know what they're implying...and a bag organizer(the most "me" in the lot) since you can't find anything in my bag:P

7. doubleklm profile image82
    doubleklmposted 6 years ago

I was blessed to get several nice presents from my family. Two of the better presents was Apple TV and a new Keurig Coffee pot.

8. ringlawncare profile image62
    ringlawncareposted 6 years ago

Tom-Tom, wife thinks I don't know where I am going..haha We will use it for our landscape business, to get from one job to another.

9. Hyphenbird profile image92
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

I received a Kindle Fire. I love it too.

10. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

I got mainly little knick knacks (jewelry, snacks, photo frame, a cute coin purse), clothing, and some money. My parents gave me an alarm clock, so I think they're trying to hint at something!