jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have a favorite Halloween Treat or "spooky food" you've prepared?

1. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Do you have a favorite Halloween Treat or "spooky food" you've prepared?

I have a Halloween birthday so we are always doing Halloween themed foods for parties - the cakes like in the picture and the witch hats are very cute.  We also like doing a seven layer dip that looks like a spider web.  What favorite "creepy foods" do you enjoy on Halloween?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7027686_f260.jpg

2. LovebianDesigns profile image33
    LovebianDesignsposted 5 years ago

YES! I actually wrote a hub about it! Please read it's a super cool easy idea! Meat Skull!

http://lovebiandesigns.hubpages.com/hub … nexpensive

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Chocolate fingers. You can get the molds at Party City. Just melt chocolate and let it harden, then enjoy the tasty treat. Still, cupcakes are rarely beaten in sweetness.

ChristinSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

that sounds good smile Have you seen the witch finger cookies? those are fun too

2. lburmaster profile image83
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, I have not. But the witch hat cookies definately. I'll search for them!

4. bwhite062007 profile image86
    bwhite062007posted 5 years ago

My kids and I every year love to make ghost lollipops. You just take your favorite rounded lollipop, such as a tootsie or blow pop, add some white cloth over the top, tie it with a pretty ribbon, and use a black marker to draw ghost faces. They are awesome for treat bags too!

ChristinSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

we've done that - very cute and super easy.

5. krsharp05 profile image95
    krsharp05posted 5 years ago

Every year I make the jello brain using the plastic mold.  It's easy to make and comes out looking exactly like a brain. You can use any jello flavor you want to make it edible but if you want to make it look like brain matter you add condensed milk to peach or orange jello.  The kids love it!

working