jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

What is the funniest Christmas song?

1. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

What is the funniest Christmas song?

Christmas time brings us some great inspirational music, but also some memorable funny songs. Which one has made you laugh the most? I'll be upfront, my choice is Weird Al's: "The Night Santa Went Crazy", but I'd love to hear your picks. And in case I've not heard of your pick I'd like to find it. Thank you!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7424389_f260.jpg

2. recappers delight profile image83
    recappers delightposted 5 years ago

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer

I'm Getting Nuttin' For Christmas is funny, too.

bethperryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like the Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer very much. Unfortunately, it is one funny song my hubby dislikes so I usually have to sneak a listen over the internet during the holidays, lol.

3. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 5 years ago

Hi Beth.
    There are a lot of funny Christmas, and one with a twist that I laugh at is "I saw daddy kissing Santa Claus" or  "Jingle Farts" if funny taken with a Sence of humor and both are on You Tube

I have not hear Jingle Farts yet, so thanks for the heads up!

4. Goody5 profile image67
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" is definitely in the top 10 funniest Christmas songs.

5. Alastar Packer profile image82
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

OK, this is kinda corny but how about baby Michael J singing 'I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus' I did, I did, you've got to believe me!

Alastar, I know the song - where can I find baby Michael?

2. Alastar Packer profile image82
      Alastar Packerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately Michael has left the building Beth, but his songs live on. He was quite young when I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus was recorded believe.

6. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

cory taylor of slipknot and stonesour fame does a christmas song..... "if i aint drunk then it aint christmas"..... i nearly wrecked the truck...... if any on coming traffic sees my face when this song come on the radio..... they surely think i'm twacked out of my mind!

love, love LOVE this one!

second place goes to montgmery/gentry for thier reble rousing christmas tune... "merry christmas from the family"

i have a distinct feeling that both of these tunes are RIGHT up your alley Beth! ;-)

Thanks stclairjack, I'm going to have to look those up. And yes, I just love humorous songs; bread may be the staff of life but laughter is the water smile

7. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 5 years ago

I want a Hippopotamus For Christmas and The dogs singing Jingle Bells.

Lady Guinevere, oh gosh I remember the Hippo song! And yeah, love that dogs one. Have you heard the cat version?

2. Lady Guinevere profile image60
      Lady Guinevereposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes and they are cuties.

working