jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

What Is The Funniest Christmas Movie Ever?

1. HungerSuperGirl profile image61
    HungerSuperGirlposted 5 years ago

What Is The Funniest Christmas Movie Ever?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

In my opinion, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Especially the squirrel in the Christmas tree scene.

1. Diana Lee profile image84
      Diana Leeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you. I love Chevy Chase movies. He is so funny.

2. lupine profile image74
      lupineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is one to see every Christmas.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Well, up to now, Scrooged.................................

4. Goody5 profile image75
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I always got a good laugh from Bad Santa.

5. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

My personal favorite is Elf. If it's on TV, we stop to watch it every time. What a fun movie!

6. lupine profile image74
    lupineposted 5 years ago

The "Home Alone" movies.........................................................

7. renee21 profile image81
    renee21posted 5 years ago

My family loves Hallmark's Hitched For The Holidays!  It is hilarious!

8. brimancandy profile image80
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

Christmas Vacation. and A Christmas Story. Both are funny in different ways.

I'm not sure, but isn't Planes, Trains, and Automobiles a kind of holiday story. If I remember right, Steve Martin is trying to get home to his family for Christmas, and John Candy offers to drive him home. That is a very funny movie, but, only a small portion of it has to deal with the holiday.

The same can be said for Home Alone. The only thing about that movie, is that the kid is home alone for Christmas, the rest is just a lot of gags. But, it is also a very funny movie, though the ones that followed it, were kinda lame.

I just thought of another one. It's gay oriented film called "Make The Yultide Gay." When a guy goes home to his family for Christmas, and his lover shows up unexpected. The guys mother is a riot!! And, there are some pretty funny scenes.

Like "I wanna be on top! I wanna be on top!" The mother teeling the story of how much her son loves his bunk bed! LOL!!

working