jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I pinched somebody for not wearing green on St Patty's day & they pinched me bac

1. Goody5 profile image78
    Goody5posted 4 years ago

I pinched somebody for not wearing green on St Patty's day & they pinched me back, is this fair?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago

Were you wearing green? Maybe they were color blind?

3. Annie Miller profile image78
    Annie Millerposted 4 years ago

I believe proper etiquette states that the pincher in turn becomes the pinchee ... what goes around, comes around, so to speak.

4. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

OH PoppyCock.  If they were in fact wearing green and you pinched them, they are warranted to pinch you ten times back!
    If not they are asking you to pinch them, feel free, but if the sparks fly invite her to pinch back. When I was attached as a young man, I would wear green. When fully single I would flaunt no green in order to be pinched!
    I am now such an old cad, that sometimes I pinch the ladies who are wearing green just so they will pinch me back.
    The only thing the wonderful day stands for is happy.

5. premiumessays profile image59
    premiumessaysposted 4 years ago

ooh really? Were you wearing green? Maybe you were not wearing green too thats why you were pinched.

6. AMFredenburg profile image81
    AMFredenburgposted 4 years ago

I've never heard of this tradition, but if someone walked up to me and pinched me, I think I'd be tempted to deck 'im.

7. kj force profile image73
    kj forceposted 4 years ago

You pinched someone...and you feel that was fair ? lucky you were wearing green and had good luck..otherwise they would have" punched" you instead....wait for it...
    the difference between " I and U "..hehehe

working