jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

It is Easter Weekend. Will Good Friday and Easter Sunday have any special signi

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 3 years ago

It is Easter Weekend.  Will Good Friday and Easter Sunday have any special significance for you?

If Easter Weekend has any special significance for you, will you be continuing any particular traditions associated with Easter?

2. Nell Rose profile image93
    Nell Roseposted 3 years ago

I used too. We used to go to Church, or go out for a walk over Easter, as we realised that it was such a special time. These days we don't do it so much as my son has moved on and I am mostly on my own.

1. Perspycacious profile image82
      Perspycaciousposted 3 years agoin reply to this

There is always one who will walk with you and share Easter.  Enjoy this special day.

3. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

Not really, I walk with Christ every day. I don't have to have symbolism to feel his love. I have very little love for Paul's man-made church and its rituals. Even the date of Easter changes every year, which means that it is only symbolic. But it makes other people feel good, therefore I'm glad it means something to them.

4. Kate Mc Bride profile image86
    Kate Mc Brideposted 3 years ago

We went to watch marching bands as a family outing on Easter Sunday. We don't observe any religious ceremonies at Easter any more but should get back to doing so.

working