jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are you most looking forward to in Spring?

1. ForLoveofCupcakes profile image84
    ForLoveofCupcakesposted 3 years ago

What are you most looking forward to in Spring?

There are only 24 days until spring and I CAN'T WAIT!  What are you most excited for??

2. Tusitala Tom profile image64
    Tusitala Tomposted 3 years ago

It's a case of a long, hot summer ending here in Australia.   I am looking forward to the later months of Autumn, April and May, which are generally the most pleasant, weatherwise here in Sydney. 

I can understand why you want Winter to come to an end over there:  all that snow!   Now, of course, will come the 'big melt,' and with it flooding, I expect.  Then once that's out of the way, the 'big clean up'   Be about May there, I expect, before things start getting back to normal.

I wish you well.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I'm looking forward to the snow melting. All these storms are driving me insane!

4. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

What a great question you got here, although I love winter I also want spring to come so that I will start growing my own vegetables and flowers. I also love the nice weather, the ray of sunshine and the trees will regain their leaves. It has been a while since they were bald. A few green leaves would be nice to see. I also love the twittering birds that come in the garden. Lots of nice things to look forward to including the daffodils, tulips and bluebells with their cheerful flowers.

working