jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you still have your pumpkin from Halloween sitting around your house today?

1. TheHoleStory profile image81
    TheHoleStoryposted 2 years ago

Do you still have your pumpkin from Halloween sitting around your house today?

Today is January 6th 2016, and we still have our Halloween pumpkin sitting in the living room. During Christmas it sat near our Christmas tree. It's still as fresh as the day we first bought it back in the beginning of the month of October 2015. Who knows maybe it'll be an Easter pumpkin down the road. We were just wondering if any of you still have your pumpkin from Halloween sitting around your house today?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12820024_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I bought a little sugar pumpkin before Halloween, to use for pumpkin baked oatmeal. It's been sitting on my sideboard in the kitchen ever since. I'm holding out for a snow day!

TheHoleStoryposted 2 years agoin reply to this

See how long you can keep that pumpkin going Lisa.

3. possum lover profile image56
    possum loverposted 2 years ago

I still have my pumpkin around from Halloween too. I've seen pumpkins before last as long as up to Mothet's day.

Mother's day in the month of May is my record time length for keeping a pumpkin around too.

4. Discordzrocks profile image80
    Discordzrocksposted 2 years ago

Really, my dad is a farmer. He PLANTS pumpkins. So obviously yeah.

I bet you have a bunch of pumpkins all over the place Gavin.

5. Poethepoet profile image76
    Poethepoetposted 2 years ago

Having a pumpkin around the house, long after Halloween has past, is getting to be normal at our home. It's still as solid as the day it was first picked out of the farmers field, and there isn't any sign of our pumpkin getting ready to start going soft either. I really thought that there would be a lot more people answering this question too.

Perhaps our two pumpkins will race one another to the end. I also was expecting a few more answers to this question as well Poe.

working