jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you celebrate Halloween all month long?

1. Amanda108 profile image93
    Amanda108posted 4 months ago

Do you celebrate Halloween all month long?

Is Halloween a single day for you or more of a season, such as Christmastime?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 months ago

I have a ten year old son who loves all the Halloween trappings (the spooky decorations, costumes, pumpkins, etc.), so yes, it's a month-long thing for us. In fact I'm probably going to be putting up the string of orange pumpkin lights on the railing of our front deck sometime today. big_smile

Amanda108posted 4 months agoin reply to this

Kids are the best excuse (not that we need one!) for doing Halloween all-out! Have fun decorating today!

3. cherylone profile image93
    cheryloneposted 4 months ago

Halloween is more of a season, mixed with the beautiful colors of a New England Fall.   So I put up orange and brown decor and Halloween cats and ghosts during October.

Amanda108posted 4 months agoin reply to this

I would love to spend a Halloween season in the New England states!

4. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 3 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8478258_f260.jpg

Halloween is a MONTH LONG affair with me.  I celebrate Halloween from late October to Thanksgiving.  During this time, I have a horrorfest which I watch tons of horror movies.  Late October to just before Thanksgiving is SCORPIO time.  As we all know, Scorpio is symbolized by darkness.  Scorpio is also known as THE DARKEST sign of the zodiac.

Scorpio is dark for so many reasons.  The DAYS are getting SHORTER while the NIGHTS are becoming L-O-N-G-E-R.....Scorpio is the season of the....NIGHT...... Nothing is as DARK as nighttime.  Night has so much symbolism, oftentimes frightening & foreboding.  It is no accident that Halloween falls under the sign of Scorpio.  Halloween is the darkest holiday of the year.  Halloween is Scorpionic in its context.

It is no accident that people get their DARK on during Halloween.  Look at the costumes of witches, goblins, & other mythological & symbolic infernal beings.   Oh I digress- I anticipate Halloween so much!   It is such........FUN!

working