Who will ask the last HP question that receives an answer? On a scale of 1-10 wh

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 4 months ago

Who will ask the last HP question that receives an answer? On a scale of 1-10 what is this Xmas?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5771882_f260.jpg

2. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 4 months ago

If I understand your questions(s) there are actually two here. I don't think anyone knows who will ask the last question that HP publishes. That may be determined by the luck of the draw.
    Question no. 2, for me it is a 1 if I'm judging by Christmases past, but this is just my personal experience. My family is down to one brother in this state, and my husband and I are not feeling well enough to travel out of state to celebrate it with kid and grandkids. Also I lost my youngest son to an autoimmune disease in August of 2016. This year my mom's side of the family was hit very hard. My youngest uncle died just before Thanksgiving, and just this last week, her last sister died at age 96, and her widowed sister-in-law died the very next day. I'm glad that I'm not a person who takes these things personally and blames God. I can rejoice that they are reunited with the creator and family members who have already passed on, and I can look forward to someday being with them.
    But for now, I hope everyone enjoys their gifts and the turkey and dressing, truly I do. I wish everyone peace and happiness with their families this Christmas. Enjoy and appreciate your family while you still have them.

working