jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why Do YOU WRITE?

1. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

Why Do YOU WRITE?

What drives the madness?

2. profile image45
    GAboy87posted 8 years ago

I write because its the only true way to show my inner being.  When I get an idea in my head I cannot portray it without paper.  Whether the idea is about love or people or even thirteenth century living; it has to be written down to be fully removed from my mind.  The only time I truly feel like I know who I am and what I feel inside is when I am writing.    Therefore I write to remind myself who I am.

3. Lady_E profile image76
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

I write because its a new found hobby for me and I enjoy it. It takes my mind off so many things as I get totally immersed in it.

4. aravindhaksha profile image55
    aravindhakshaposted 8 years ago

When I write, I make sure I enjoy what I write. Then it is for others to enjoy if they want to.

5. danmayerisgod profile image73
    danmayerisgodposted 8 years ago

Because my brain won't shut up unless I get the thoughts out. And since standing by the highway shouting at cars didn't work, I thought I'd try writing things down. tongue

6. gusripper profile image36
    gusripperposted 8 years ago

I started because i had a lot of time spending in my PC with no meaning,then i found something to express my self,finally i think that some souls find the answers for their problems by me.

7. AJHargrove profile image80
    AJHargroveposted 8 years ago

I write because I need to. I can't not write.

8. Enigmatic Me profile image77
    Enigmatic Meposted 8 years ago

Why one writes is as individualistic as why one thinks.. or even how one thinks. Writing for me was an outlet. It cleared my head of all the little thoughts/ideas/dreams/wishes/memories/daydreams/nightmares. I journaled from 8 yrs old til I was... read more

9. profile image0
    blueraven6posted 8 years ago

It's the most fun I have with my clothes on! :-)

working