jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I do write poetry, though unsure which category it best fits into

1. Watch Tower profile image55
    Watch Towerposted 8 years ago

I do write poetry, though unsure which category it best fits into

Perhaps if one could explain to me the nuances of the different categories of the poetry section or read my poems at http://hubpages.com/hub/Watchtowerpoetry and leave comment informing me which category is best suited, would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for  any help

2. profile image0
    IĆ°unnposted 8 years ago

choose books and writing category, then poetry.  smile

3. alekhouse profile image84
    alekhouseposted 8 years ago

Judging from the poems on your site, I would say you've done a pretty good job of categorizing them; therefore, you must have a pretty good understanding of the nuances of the different categories. Your poems vary quite a bit, so of course, they would be in different categories. I loved "Buster and Me"

4. sam91 profile image60
    sam91posted 8 years ago

your answer...We all do except when you look at the subject matter it may give you ideas of the best fit.

5. halleyhoops profile image59
    halleyhoopsposted 8 years ago

maybe after poetry click narrative in the third drop box?

6. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 8 years ago

I understand you completely, I write poetry and sometimes I feel that poems are words from your heart and it is very hard to put them in the
    'box' - into category...I don't like categories, usually I put them into narrative poems category as there are pretty loose i believe...

7. leni sands profile image75
    leni sandsposted 7 years ago

- have had a quick look at your poetry hubs, your selections appear to be OK.  Try my hub 'write poetry - where to put your poetry on hubpages', it might help.

working