jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVE&ATTRACTION?

1. profile image45
    surgi hubsposted 8 years ago

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVE&ATTRACTION?

LOVE IS PURE
    ATTRACTION IS CURE

2. dolcegabbanagal profile image59
    dolcegabbanagalposted 8 years ago

I think that  at the beginning of a relationship when you feel a strong desire for someone, it is most likely attraction, which may start to fade or change over time. I believe that true, lasting love develops as the relationship progresses and you spend time with and learn more about the object of your desire. I believe that even though the attraction may be overwhelming and eventually turn into love, it is hard to truly love someone you barely know. To really love someone, you must learn to recognize their strengths and weaknesses, and accept them in spite of their faults. I think that love is based on a mixture of attraction, common backgrounds and future goals, and shared feelings and experiences. Attraction is like the first step to falling in love, but being attracted to someone doesn't automatically guarantee love. The googly-eyed, walking-on-air feeling experienced at the beginning will most likely disappear, and after getting to know the person, the faults you were once blissfully unaware of may stick out like a sore thumb and make you want to puke.

3. romeosuave profile image54
    romeosuaveposted 8 years ago

Love is a heartfelt connection that can last for a lifetime. It starts with the outter beauty of a person. Once the inner beauty takes a stand in your life the decision of forever happiness will take place and allow a future between the two of you to start. With this, the art of love will overcome the first portion of a attraction which starts with a Sexual drive and often ends in the bedroom where a good lover will create magic. Attractions are sometimes time-based and can last for an hour up to a lifetime, Not forever....

4. The Rope profile image57
    The Ropeposted 8 years ago

attraction is fleeting and built on visual and/or immediate responses to a person and their persona.  love is a deep feeling that touches your very soul.  love is what makes the mundane choices seem really important.  love is centered on the other person versus attraction is centered on how the other person will view you.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Attraction is more of a sexual feeling - You can be attracted to someone and not even know them, you can feel it after just the sight of someone.  Love is more emotional feelings about someone from the heart (When it comes to relationships you usually fall in love with someone you're also attracted to).

working