jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you hope to get from writing on HP?

1. Mighty Mom profile image85
    Mighty Momposted 8 years ago

What do you hope to get from writing on HP?

2. EFPotter profile image60
    EFPotterposted 8 years ago

For the first few days (then the school week started again, sigh) I was extremely productive, turning out new material. That's mostly what I hope to get out of it: A new ability to produce new things in a timely manner.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Presently I get an outlet for my writing, I share traffic across my various web sites and I get my rent paid.

I hope that just continues as it's been working great so far.

4. wsp2469 profile image61
    wsp2469posted 8 years ago

Trick question, MM!
    I don't hope to get anything other than a place to wirte about whatever I feel like.  The paying online writing--not advertising--gigs I DO get provide choices for subjects but I can't just write about whatever I wish and get a check.
    SO I hope for nothing much . . . well, other than those pics of YOU in a Super-Girl costume!

5. PeytonFarquhar profile image60
    PeytonFarquharposted 8 years ago

I get a wider exposure for my content and different publishing tools to work with.

6. 50 Caliber profile image60
    50 Caliberposted 7 years ago

Being here well over a year, I suppose in the beginning I came to a great writer as well as a historian on multiple topics. I was reading him as a learning experience for the history of Christianity. I branched off to folks who responded to his writings and folks started check out my introduction page and after a few questions I threw out a hub and as time goes on I will probably repeat that action.
    8 hubs in a year and a half is not much to brag on. The friends and knowledge are priceless.
    I hope you find them as warm and friendly as I, Peace 50

Closed to reply