jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

how do i improve my grades when i'm not the study type of person?

1. profile image46
    crystaliteposted 7 years ago

how do i improve my grades when i'm not the study type of person?

i need to improve my grades to get a position that i want to a achieve.

2. profile image0
    naina_soniposted 7 years ago

If u r not the study type of person then you don't need to spend much time just 2hrs of study on daily basis will surely improve your grades..

3. mike1242 profile image75
    mike1242posted 7 years ago

Have you heard of Mind Mapping....Easy to do and helped me when i was studying to be a health and safety practisioner. there are some software that can be downloaded and used on your PC to make it easier.

4. profile image46
    crystaliteposted 7 years ago

But i need to improve my grades by a lot. as in really really a lot. i don't think 2 hours would be enough. but the problem is, i can't concentrate. so, no matter how long i revise my work, i won't be able to get the things into my head.sad

5. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

if you need the grades then you need to change your attitude towards study, there is no easy way out, study or fail, the choice is yours.

6. gramarye profile image61
    gramaryeposted 7 years ago

You need to decide what you want to do in life, then plan how to get there.
    If you want to be a factory worker, look at the ads in the paper and see what skills they want such as manual dexterity, strong, willing to work long hours. Then join a gym and develop those skills.
    If being a factory worker doesn't turn you on, get some career counseling, find out what you really want in life, then plan your future.
    When you have a career plan, you will find that learning becomes more meaningful.
    Have a happy career!

7. ExpandYourMind profile image73
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Try flash cards.  When you have to write info down, it helps retain it.  Then use the cards to study.  Ask someone to quiz you on the important points.  If you have the funds, look into a tutoring organization or get a tutor through your school.

8. Jaggedfrost profile image79
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

I agree with gramarye.  The question boils down to what you want and what you are willing to pay for it.  If you are looking to cheat the system you won't find anyone here who knows enough about your system to help you cheat it if they were inclined to.  There is however a difference between education and grades.  If you want grades you jump through the hoops and if you can find a clift notes way of going about it then you will only get clift notes in your mind if that whenever you try to recall that information.

9. TheMusiconomy profile image77
    TheMusiconomyposted 5 years ago

I've written a reference guide hub for all students that will help you. It's full of long term suggestions as well as short term ideas that you can implement today. http://themusiconomy.hubpages.com/hub/G … -In-School